Are you up to become VueJS at TechSoft
We are looking for a passionate and experienced VueJS to embark on the journey with us and take part in the development team.
As a VueJS at TechSoft, you will focus on developing user-facing web applications and components.
You’ll have at least 2 years of experience working as VueJS Developer, demonstrate good English communication skills, and have a knack for managing your time and priorities. Most of all, you thrive in a collaborative environment, you’re not afraid to learn new things, and you aim to have excellent work results. The perfect candidate will also have logical thinking as well as an appreciation for coding standards and accessibility.
Your responsibilities will be
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing your application for performance
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
You're the one if you have
- 2+ years have been involved in projects with
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Have released applications to Apple Store and Play Store is a plus
- Core values driven of Kindness, Sustainability, Perseverance, Excellence
OUR CORE VALUES
Frequently Asked Question
We’re proud of Software”Made in Vietnam” and “Made for Vietnamese”. Treating our colleagues, our clients, and our customers in a way that makes business more human as the same way we always want to be treated. We believe that we can contribute to a ‘bit’ better world, including Vietnam, with technologies. We’re always eager to meet talents, so check out our open positions.
We’re not looking for perfect people. We just aim to be the right team members.
If everything is cool with your resume, we’ll invite you to the interview sessions online/offline. You’ll meet with one of our colleague from Techsoft:
1. Culture fit and add: We share our stories and expectations. We’d love to have ones who will fit in and bring up your positivities & innovative ideas to the team’s success.
2. Ability Test: Meet our Techies who gives a better idea of what the job is like.
3. Decision Stage: You’re at the final stage to become our team members soon.
We’re building a culture where amazing people (like you) can do their best work. If you’re ready to grow your career and bring tech to a bit better places around us. You’ve come to the right place!
Subscribe Our Newsletter To Get More Update
On the other hand, we denounce with righteous