Are you up to become Project Manager at TechSoft
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Project manager to embark on the journey with us and take part in the development team.
As a Project Manager at TechSoft, you care about the project team, taking projects to a successful launch for our partners and beyond. As a team player, your role is vitally important to project success.
You’ll have at least 3 years of experience working Project manager, demonstrate good English communication skills, and have a knack for managing your time and priorities. Most of all, you thrive in a collaborative environment, you’re not afraid to learn new things, and you aim to have excellent work results. The perfect candidate will also have logical thinking as well as proactivity towards problems, passion for excellence and an open mind for learning.
Your responsibilities will be
- Take responsibility for coordinating and driving our team working on project assignments with our partners worldwide
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders as needed in regards to project deliverable including managing expectations, changes, presenting and interfacing with partners
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involve all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Build and manage a schedule to ensure work is identified, assigned and completed on time
- Identify, track, manage and resolve project issues
- Identify, manage and mitigate project risks
- Motivate, develop and give directions to team members
- Effectively communicate status, progress, and issues to stakeholders and senior management
You're the one if you have
- At least 3+ years of experience in software development & 1 year of experience in this position, having full application development to deployment experience
- Proven success in strategic management, leadership, planning, and organizational skills required
- Good at English communication skills, both verbal and written, regardless of audience, presentation or forum
- Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Life-cycle Management
- Good experience in managing projects through all project management processes (initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, closing)
- Competent understanding and knowledge of technical aspects of web or mobile applications
- Confident management of project schedules and tracking detailed task assignments
- Experience managing large-scale projects and/or multiple project management
- Self-motivated and highly result-oriented working style; good learning attitude, professionalism and high senses of responsibility
- Information Technology or Computer Science degree or a related field
OUR CORE VALUES
Frequently Asked Question
We’re proud of Software”Made in Vietnam” and “Made for Vietnamese”. Treating our colleagues, our clients, and our customers in a way that makes business more human as the same way we always want to be treated. We believe that we can contribute to a ‘bit’ better world, including Vietnam, with technologies. We’re always eager to meet talents, so check out our open positions.
We’re not looking for perfect people. We just aim to be the right team members.
If everything is cool with your resume, we’ll invite you to the interview sessions online/offline. You’ll meet with one of our colleague from Techsoft:
1. Culture fit and add: We share our stories and expectations. We’d love to have ones who will fit in and bring up your positivities & innovative ideas to the team’s success.
2. Ability Test: Meet our Techies who gives a better idea of what the job is like.
3. Decision Stage: You’re at the final stage to become our team members soon.
We’re building a culture where amazing people (like you) can do their best work. If you’re ready to grow your career and bring tech to a bit better places around us. You’ve come to the right place!
Subscribe Our Newsletter To Get More Update
On the other hand, we denounce with righteous