We are looking for a passionate and experienced DevOps Engineer to embark on the journey with us and take part in the development team.
You’ll have at least 1 year of experience working as DevOps Engineer, solid technical background and an understanding of traditional data warehouse technologies and Business Intelligence or visualization tools. You’ll have demonstrated good English communication skills and have a knack for managing your time and priorities. Most of all, you’re not afraid to learn new things, a continuous learner with eye for detail and holistic thinking – challenging the current status quo and actively crafting solutions. The perfect candidate will also have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and confidently handle deadlines, priorities, and constraints.
Your responsibilities will be
- Manage, maintain, and support the function and performance of the Data Warehouse and BI tool environment
- Monitor and pro-actively respond to failures in out-of-hours tasks, data movements, and batch processes
- Raise incident or problem tickets for detected abnormal events and incidents
- Deal with incidents and problems from the viewpoint of the data, the service, and the end customers’ needs
- Analyze, understand, and report patterns and frequency of support tickets
- Identify where incidents have arisen because of issues with third-party services and products
- Make recommendations for change to address recurring incidents and problems
- Work with Application and DevOps teams in Vietnam and Europe to ensure smooth and timely handover to tasks and incidents
- Work with Application and DevOps teams in Vietnam and Europe to ensure that changes, releases and upgrades are enacted successfully
- Other related tasks are assigned by the direct manager
You're the one if you have
- Have 2+ year of experience in DevOps Engineer role
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in the software development lifecycle and web technologies
- Exposed to working in a cloud environment, in particular, is AWS
- Experienced with Multi-account strategy, AWS Landing Zone and Control Tower, CloudFormation, Terraform, Centralized Logging and Monitoring, CloudWatch Alarms and Metrics, EC2 Resource Metrics
- Good understanding of delivering upon Infrastructure-as-Code, including Configuration-as-Code
- (Bonus) Experienced with Grafana + Prometheus, Grafana Loki
- Confident workshop facilitator who drives effective teamwork.
- Outstanding customer-facing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and confidently handle deadlines, priorities, and constraints
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written)
Frequently Asked Question
We’re proud of Software”Made in Vietnam” and “Made for Vietnamese”. Treating our colleagues, our clients, and our customers in a way that makes business more human as the same way we always want to be treated. We believe that we can contribute to a ‘bit’ better world, including Vietnam, with technologies. We’re always eager to meet talents, so check out our open positions.
We’re not looking for perfect people. We just aim to be the right team members.
If everything is cool with your resume, we’ll invite you to the interview sessions online/offline. You’ll meet with one of our colleague from Techsoft:
1. Culture fit and add: We share our stories and expectations. We’d love to have ones who will fit in and bring up your positivities & innovative ideas to the team’s success.
2. Ability Test: Meet our Techies who gives a better idea of what the job is like.
3. Decision Stage: You’re at the final stage to become our team members soon.
We’re building a culture where amazing people (like you) can do their best work. If you’re ready to grow your career and bring tech to a bit better places around us. You’ve come to the right place!
Subscribe Our Newsletter To Get More Update
On the other hand, we denounce with righteous