Are you up to become ReactNative Developer at TechSoft
We are looking for a passionate and experienced React Native Developer to embark on the journey with us and take part in the development team.
As a React Native developer at TechSoft, you care about your craft, have extremely high attention to detail, and are a sucker for finely tuned micro-interactions. We specifically look for candidates who are passionate about creating great applications experiences and bringing static concepts to life through using React Native.
You’ll have at least 2 years of experience working as React Native Developer or / and Mobile Developer, demonstrate good English communication skills, and have a knack for managing your time and priorities. Most of all, you thrive in a collaborative environment, you’re not afraid to learn new things, and you aim to have excellent work results. The perfect candidate will also have logical thinking as well as an appreciation for coding standards and accessibility.
Your responsibilities will be
- Analyze requirements, design, programming and perform testing based on design.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
- Communicate, collaborate and team work effectively across distributed features
- Involve in troubleshooting blocking issues
- Owning and working end-to-end on applications
You're the one if you have
- 2+ years Have been involved in projects with ReactNative, Redux, Hook, Firebase, …
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Experience with source-code management systems like Git
- Implement pixel-perfect UI’s that match designs (using Figma, Zeplin)
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Experience with a native app (iOS or Android)
- Work with native modules as and when required
- Experience is needed (If you don’t have experience, being willing to learn is appreciated)
- Experience of any Defect management and Code Review Tool (preferable JIRA & Crucible); Using the Scrum Agile framework and principles
- Ability to write clean, maintainable code, plus good troubleshooting skills
- Have released applications to Apple Store and Play Store is a plus
OUR CORE VALUES
Frequently Asked Question
We’re proud of Software”Made in Vietnam” and “Made for Vietnamese”. Treating our colleagues, our clients, and our customers in a way that makes business more human as the same way we always want to be treated. We believe that we can contribute to a ‘bit’ better world, including Vietnam, with technologies. We’re always eager to meet talents, so check out our open positions.
We’re not looking for perfect people. We just aim to be the right team members.
If everything is cool with your resume, we’ll invite you to the interview sessions online/offline. You’ll meet with one of our colleague from Techsoft:
1. Culture fit and add: We share our stories and expectations. We’d love to have ones who will fit in and bring up your positivities & innovative ideas to the team’s success.
2. Ability Test: Meet our Techies who gives a better idea of what the job is like.
3. Decision Stage: You’re at the final stage to become our team members soon.
We’re building a culture where amazing people (like you) can do their best work. If you’re ready to grow your career and bring tech to a bit better places around us. You’ve come to the right place!
Subscribe Our Newsletter To Get More Update
On the other hand, we denounce with righteous