Are you up to become UX/UI Designer at TechSoft
We are looking for a passionate and experienced UX/UI designer to embark on the journey with us and take the lead on user research and optimization of products’ UX/UI. Your role is vitally important in ensuring all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and sophisticated visual design. And since we are just at the beginning of the journey, you can let your imagination run free.
Your responsibilities will be
- Gathering and analyzing requirements;
- Performing personal research/ business domain research;
- Creating Prototypes, Wireframes, and User flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas;
- Creating high-level UI design, UI Library;
- Designing UX and creating UX documents;
- Performing usability tests;
- Participating actively in discussions and presentations about design decisions;
- Working closely with product owners/ project manager, engineers, and other stakeholders to design and develop intuitive and compelling UX/UI patterns;
You're the one if you have
- A minimum of 2 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or software services.
- Information Technology or Computer Science degree or related field.
- Strong portfolio of previous UX/UI projects that demonstrates completed design skills and ability to make user-centered experience products;
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Figma, and invision or tools with similar purposes.
- Ability to combine colors, layout, and fonts to produce high-quality and sophisticated products.
- Good at English communication skills, both verbal and written, regardless of audience, presentation
OUR CORE VALUES
Frequently Asked Question
We’re proud of Software”Made in Vietnam” and “Made for Vietnamese”. Treating our colleagues, our clients, and our customers in a way that makes business more human as the same way we always want to be treated. We believe that we can contribute to a ‘bit’ better world, including Vietnam, with technologies. We’re always eager to meet talents, so check out our open positions.
We’re not looking for perfect people. We just aim to be the right team members.
If everything is cool with your resume, we’ll invite you to the interview sessions online/offline. You’ll meet with one of our colleague from Techsoft:
1. Culture fit and add: We share our stories and expectations. We’d love to have ones who will fit in and bring up your positivities & innovative ideas to the team’s success.
2. Ability Test: Meet our Techies who gives a better idea of what the job is like.
3. Decision Stage: You’re at the final stage to become our team members soon.
We’re building a culture where amazing people (like you) can do their best work. If you’re ready to grow your career and bring tech to a bit better places around us. You’ve come to the right place!
Subscribe Our Newsletter To Get More Update
On the other hand, we denounce with righteous