Are you up to become Business Analyst at TechSoft
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Business Analyst to embark on the journey with us and take part in the development team. As a Business Analyst at TechSoft, you care about project timeline, documentation, stakeholder, relationship, and commitment to project delivery. As a team player, your role is vitally important to project success.
You’ll have at least 2 years of experience working Business Analyst, demonstrate good English communication skills, and have a knack for managing your time and priorities. Most of all, you thrive in a collaborative environment, you’re not afraid to learn new things, and you aim to have excellent work results. The perfect candidate will also have logical thinking as well as proactivity towards problems, passion for excellence and an open mind for learning.
Your responsibilities will be
- Work closely with Project Manager (PM) to understand product priority and roadmap, clarify and manage product backlog. Owning a product line, developing and maintaining strategies to achieve it.
- Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and analyze the required information and data.
- Develop and manage internal and external relationships, maintain client satisfaction with respect to project activities and ensure effective communication with all stakeholders.
- Consult, influence and present professional solutions to solve or improve clients’ business challenges. Plan, estimate, and report on work activities.
- Make sure that all solutions recommended are functionally effective. Work closely with experts to ensure the solution is technically viable and cost-effective.
- Understand client’s business process managemaent and business requirements.
- Work closely with the software delivery team to meet client expectations. Ensure all team members are on the same page on the requirements & product backlog items.
- Conducting system tests & UAT tests as end- users.
You're the one if you have
- Great if you are familiar with Agile / Scrum, OOA & OOD;
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst in software companies;
- Strong English communication skills (verbal and written);
- Information Technology or Computer Science degree or a related field;
- Strong MS Office skills and BA tools (Visio, Lucidchart, Figma, etc.)
- Be able to manage client relationships and negotiate changes to requirements
OUR CORE VALUES
Frequently Asked Question
We’re proud of Software”Made in Vietnam” and “Made for Vietnamese”. Treating our colleagues, our clients, and our customers in a way that makes business more human as the same way we always want to be treated. We believe that we can contribute to a ‘bit’ better world, including Vietnam, with technologies. We’re always eager to meet talents, so check out our open positions.
We’re not looking for perfect people. We just aim to be the right team members.
If everything is cool with your resume, we’ll invite you to the interview sessions online/offline. You’ll meet with one of our colleague from Techsoft:
1. Culture fit and add: We share our stories and expectations. We’d love to have ones who will fit in and bring up your positivities & innovative ideas to the team’s success.
2. Ability Test: Meet our Techies who gives a better idea of what the job is like.
3. Decision Stage: You’re at the final stage to become our team members soon.
We’re building a culture where amazing people (like you) can do their best work. If you’re ready to grow your career and bring tech to a bit better places around us. You’ve come to the right place!
Subscribe Our Newsletter To Get More Update
On the other hand, we denounce with righteous