We are looking for experienced Xamarin/.NET Maui developers to embark on the journey with us.
You’ll have at least 3 years of experience proficiency in Xamarin.Forms/.NET, familiarity with .NET Maui preview releases and have a mindset of clean-code, software craftsmanship, good English communication skills and a spirit of being a good team player. Most of all, you thrive in a collaborative environment, you’re not afraid to learn new things, and you aim to have excellent work results. The perfect candidate will also have logical thinking as well as an appreciation for software quality standards.
In additional, you are open to travel for onsite trip in Europe.
Your responsibilities will be
- Involving, creating, reviewing and analyzing system specifications
- Collaborating with team members to develop software packages
- Executing test cases (manual and/or automated)
- Involving in troubleshooting blocking issues
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure software quality
You're the one if you have
- Proven experience working with Xamarin.Forms/.NET with knowledge of software quality and software development process
- Proficiency in C#
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft .NET environment
- Experience with Xamarin.Forms environment including XAML.
- Familiarity with Xamarin iOS and Android Native APIs
- Great if you are familiar with Agile / Scrum, OOA & OOD
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Information Technology or Computer Science degree or a related field
Frequently Asked Question
We’re proud of Software”Made in Vietnam” and “Made for Vietnamese”. Treating our colleagues, our clients, and our customers in a way that makes business more human as the same way we always want to be treated. We believe that we can contribute to a ‘bit’ better world, including Vietnam, with technologies. We’re always eager to meet talents, so check out our open positions.
We’re not looking for perfect people. We just aim to be the right team members.
If everything is cool with your resume, we’ll invite you to the interview sessions online/offline. You’ll meet with one of our colleague from Techsoft:
1. Culture fit and add: We share our stories and expectations. We’d love to have ones who will fit in and bring up your positivities & innovative ideas to the team’s success.
2. Ability Test: Meet our Techies who gives a better idea of what the job is like.
3. Decision Stage: You’re at the final stage to become our team members soon.
We’re building a culture where amazing people (like you) can do their best work. If you’re ready to grow your career and bring tech to a bit better places around us. You’ve come to the right place!
Subscribe Our Newsletter To Get More Update
On the other hand, we denounce with righteous