Are you up to become ReactJS Developer at TechSoft
We are looking for a passionate and experienced ReactJS Developer to embark on the journey with us and take part in the development team. As a ReactJS Developer at TechSoft, you will collaborate with other designers to create compelling and eye-catching images and campaigns to increase our user base.
You’ll have at least 2 years of experience working as a ReactJS Developer, have mindset of clean-code, demonstrate good English communication skills, and have a knack for managing your time and priorities. Most of all, you thrive in a collaborative environment, you’re not afraid to learn new things, and you aim to have excellent work results. The perfect candidate will also have logical thinking as well as an appreciation for software quality standards.
Your responsibilities will be
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications
- Read application requirements and interface designs
- Identifying web-based user interactions
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts
- Writing application interface software and debugging application codes
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance
- Documenting application changes and developing updates
You're the one if you have
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of React tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
OUR CORE VALUES
Frequently Asked Question
We’re proud of Software”Made in Vietnam” and “Made for Vietnamese”. Treating our colleagues, our clients, and our customers in a way that makes business more human as the same way we always want to be treated. We believe that we can contribute to a ‘bit’ better world, including Vietnam, with technologies. We’re always eager to meet talents, so check out our open positions.
We’re not looking for perfect people. We just aim to be the right team members.
If everything is cool with your resume, we’ll invite you to the interview sessions online/offline. You’ll meet with one of our colleague from Techsoft:
1. Culture fit and add: We share our stories and expectations. We’d love to have ones who will fit in and bring up your positivities & innovative ideas to the team’s success.
2. Ability Test: Meet our Techies who gives a better idea of what the job is like.
3. Decision Stage: You’re at the final stage to become our team members soon.
We’re building a culture where amazing people (like you) can do their best work. If you’re ready to grow your career and bring tech to a bit better places around us. You’ve come to the right place!