Are you up to become HR Intern at TechSoft
We are looking for a passionate Human Resources to embark on the journey with us and take part in the team. We are searching for a young, friendly, people-oriented, demonstrate good English communication skills, and have a knack for managing your time and priorities.
Most of all, you thrive in a collaborative environment, you’re not afraid to learn new things, and you aim to have excellent work results. The perfect candidate will also have logical thinking as well as proactivity towards problems, passion for excellence and an open mind for learning
Your responsibilities will be
- Responsible for administrative support, including procurement, management and maintenance of administrative office supplies, document filing, etc…
- Responsible of the company’s branding materials, images, videos, and media
- Supporting the company events and activities that will help to build the company culture and connect people
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the HOD and/or direct manager
You're the one if you have
- Fresh graduated or 4th-year students in (or relevant to) Human Resources / Business Administration / Marketing / Information Technology major; ready to work full-time 3-month with us
- Proficient English written and verbal communication skills
- Open-minded, self-motivated and eager to learn new things;
- Assertive and proactive towards problems
- Can work mostly independently and require supervision for more complex work
- Have passion in working with people and team spirit;
- Proactive and passionate with marketing and/or employer branding
- Design skills of using media publications (posters, banners, PowerPoint slides,.) on Canva, Photoshop, and AI
OUR CORE VALUES
Frequently Asked Question
We’re proud of Software”Made in Vietnam” and “Made for Vietnamese”. Treating our colleagues, our clients, and our customers in a way that makes business more human as the same way we always want to be treated. We believe that we can contribute to a ‘bit’ better world, including Vietnam, with technologies. We’re always eager to meet talents, so check out our open positions.
We’re not looking for perfect people. We just aim to be the right team members.
If everything is cool with your resume, we’ll invite you to the interview sessions online/offline. You’ll meet with one of our colleague from Techsoft:
1. Culture fit and add: We share our stories and expectations. We’d love to have ones who will fit in and bring up your positivities & innovative ideas to the team’s success.
2. Ability Test: Meet our Techies who gives a better idea of what the job is like.
3. Decision Stage: You’re at the final stage to become our team members soon.
We’re building a culture where amazing people (like you) can do their best work. If you’re ready to grow your career and bring tech to a bit better places around us. You’ve come to the right place!
Subscribe Our Newsletter To Get More Update
On the other hand, we denounce with righteous