We are looking for a passionate and experienced Azure DevOps Engineer to embark on the journey with us and take part in the development team. You have at least 3 year of experience working as Azure DevOps Engineer, developing automation and processes to enable teams to deploy, manage, configure, scale and monitor applications in on-premises data centers and in the cloud, ability to develop Azure Devops Pipelines from scratch (tech stack will be terraform, python, puppet, and powershell).
You’re having a mindset of clean-code, software craftsmanship, good English communication skills and a spirit of being a good team player. Most of all, you thrive in a collaborative environment, you’re not afraid to learn new things, and you aim to have excellent work results. The perfect candidate will also have logical thinking as well as an appreciation for software quality standards.
In additional, you are open to travel for onsite trip in Europe.
Your responsibilities will be
- Automating Building of Application code using Build Pipeline in Azure DevOps
- Troubleshooting Applications and Infrastructure resources hosted in Azure
- Implementing Infrastructure as Code for Cloud, using Automation Tools like ServiceNow
- Managing and supporting customer environments in Microsoft Azure cloud
- Working with development teams translating requirements into designs and automated workflows
- Developing, implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipeline to system integration environment
You're the one if you have
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering
- Experience with Azure Infrastructure as well as Development Solutions
- Experience with Azure offerings with work experience on the same like Web apps, ASE, ASP, function apps, SQL PaaS, and Storage accounts
- Knowledge and experience with in Automation and DevOps
- Knowledge of the Microsoft platform (IIS, .NET, Web Services, SQL Server, SharePoint, Windows Server, Clustering, Active Directory etc.)
- CI/CD tools experience (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and confidently handle deadlines, priorities, and constraints
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written)
Frequently Asked Question
We’re proud of Software”Made in Vietnam” and “Made for Vietnamese”. Treating our colleagues, our clients, and our customers in a way that makes business more human as the same way we always want to be treated. We believe that we can contribute to a ‘bit’ better world, including Vietnam, with technologies. We’re always eager to meet talents, so check out our open positions.
We’re not looking for perfect people. We just aim to be the right team members.
If everything is cool with your resume, we’ll invite you to the interview sessions online/offline. You’ll meet with one of our colleague from Techsoft:
1. Culture fit and add: We share our stories and expectations. We’d love to have ones who will fit in and bring up your positivities & innovative ideas to the team’s success.
2. Ability Test: Meet our Techies who gives a better idea of what the job is like.
3. Decision Stage: You’re at the final stage to become our team members soon.
We’re building a culture where amazing people (like you) can do their best work. If you’re ready to grow your career and bring tech to a bit better places around us. You’ve come to the right place!
Subscribe Our Newsletter To Get More Update
On the other hand, we denounce with righteous