Are you up to become Software Tester at TechSoft
We are looking for a software test analyst with a couple of years of experience in testing various IoT solutions. You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or electronic engineering or equal through experience. You are part of a multidisciplinary scrum team that takes ownership of designing and implementing our platform and its software features, with focus on software testing. As a software test analyst you’ll be testing software on different IoT devices going from embedded Linux devices over mobile applications to cloud.
You’ll have at least 3 years of experience working as a Software Tester. On a personal level, you are a passionate software test analyst who is always up to date in terms of new technology. You have a systematic approach in your way of working, and able to keep sense of perspective of the different tasks. We expect you to have good communication skills and the ability to engage with many different people both internally in the organization and externally. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
In additional, you are open to travel for onsite trip in Europe.
Your responsibilities will be
You are part of a multidisciplinary scrum team that takes ownership of designing and implementing our platform and its software features, with focus on software testing. As a software test analyst, you’ll be testing software on different IoT devices going from embedded Linux devices over mobile applications to cloud
- Take ownership, define the test strategy and test plan for the projects you are working on
- Estimate, Design, Implement and execute the software test plan in accordance with our Agile software development process
- Be a part of a multi-disciplinary and international SCRUM team that takes ownership of designing and implementing our platform and its software features
- Document and maintain software test plans in a structured and natural way of working
- Suggest, discuss and define process improvements, how can we improve our way of working
- Collaborate with our software development team on various test procedures for functional tests of the implemented code
You're the one if you have
- Self-responsibility and commitment in meeting project objectives and ensuring software validation activities are conducted with timeliness, thoroughness and accuracy
- Determination and sound technical judgment in problem solving, analytical techniques, develops new / creative test designs, and can work independently with little supervision
- A certificate in Software testing (eg ISTQB) is an asset
- Hands-on in test execution and reporting
- Knowledge of embedded Linux, Xamarin (.NET MAUI), MS Azure is a plus.
- Hardware knowledge is a plus
- Experience working in SCRUM teams or the agile approach
- Experience with Continuous Integration Principles and related tools e.g. Jira, Jenkins, Testrail
- Experience with test automation (.NET and/or Python) is an advantage
- Knowledge of wireless technologies (e.g. Zigbee, BLE, Wifi) is a plus
- Knowledge of lighting control protocols (e.g. DALI) is a plus
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or electronic engineering or equal through experience
Frequently Asked Question
We’re proud of Software”Made in Vietnam” and “Made for Vietnamese”. Treating our colleagues, our clients, and our customers in a way that makes business more human as the same way we always want to be treated. We believe that we can contribute to a ‘bit’ better world, including Vietnam, with technologies. We’re always eager to meet talents, so check out our open positions.
We’re not looking for perfect people. We just aim to be the right team members.
If everything is cool with your resume, we’ll invite you to the interview sessions online/offline. You’ll meet with one of our colleague from Techsoft:
1. Culture fit and add: We share our stories and expectations. We’d love to have ones who will fit in and bring up your positivities & innovative ideas to the team’s success.
2. Ability Test: Meet our Techies who gives a better idea of what the job is like.
3. Decision Stage: You’re at the final stage to become our team members soon.
We’re building a culture where amazing people (like you) can do their best work. If you’re ready to grow your career and bring tech to a bit better places around us. You’ve come to the right place!