Are you up to become Business Analyst Intern at TechSoft
We are looking for a passionate Business Analyst Intern to embark on the journey with us and take part in the development team. As a Business Analyst Intern at TechSoft, you care about project timeline, documentation, stakeholder, relationship, and commitment to project delivery. This will be a valuable experience for any student pursuing a career in business analysis. As a team player, your role is vitally important to project success.
You have to demonstrate good English communication skills, and have a knack for managing your time and priorities. Most of all, you thrive in a collaborative environment, you’re not afraid to learn new things, and you aim to have excellent work results. The perfect candidate will also have logical thinking as well as proactivity towards problems, passion for excellence and an open mind for learning.
Your responsibilities will be
- Support gathers, analyzes and creates high-level requirements
- Help prepare and maintain a product roadmap that defines product enhancements for short – and long-term releases
- Support market research to analyze market trends and perform competitor’s analysis
- Assist in resolving business issues using systems and data
- Turn research and knowledge into an actionable plan to drive product development
- Help create and maintain product documentation
- Serve as an internal point of contact for the development team whenever requirements need to be clarified
- Help document internal processes, and schedule meetings.
You're the one if you have
- 4th-year students in (or relevant to) Information Technology major, ready to work for 3-month fulltime internship
- Proficient English written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Open-minded, self-motivated and eager to learn new things;
- Assertive and proactive towards problems
- Can work mostly independently and require supervision for more complex work
- Possess basic knowledge about requirement gathering/management
- Knowledge of software development process, especially software requirement analysis
- Aptitude to learn and understand new and emerging technologies.
OUR CORE VALUES
Frequently Asked Question
We’re proud of Software”Made in Vietnam” and “Made for Vietnamese”. Treating our colleagues, our clients, and our customers in a way that makes business more human as the same way we always want to be treated. We believe that we can contribute to a ‘bit’ better world, including Vietnam, with technologies. We’re always eager to meet talents, so check out our open positions.
We’re not looking for perfect people. We just aim to be the right team members.
If everything is cool with your resume, we’ll invite you to the interview sessions online/offline. You’ll meet with one of our colleague from Techsoft:
1. Culture fit and add: We share our stories and expectations. We’d love to have ones who will fit in and bring up your positivities & innovative ideas to the team’s success.
2. Ability Test: Meet our Techies who gives a better idea of what the job is like.
3. Decision Stage: You’re at the final stage to become our team members soon.
We’re building a culture where amazing people (like you) can do their best work. If you’re ready to grow your career and bring tech to a bit better places around us. You’ve come to the right place!
Subscribe Our Newsletter To Get More Update
On the other hand, we denounce with righteous